- CalFresh is a state program that you may receive an average of $150 /month for groceries.
- CalFresh is a California financial aid program that helps students buy food and eat healthier.
- It won’t affect your financial aid and you don’t need your parent’s tax return information to apply.
- 2 in 5 students are eligible for CalFresh.
Getting through college may not always be easy. Whether you are planning to transfer, working towards an Associate Degree, 证书, or just picking up some valuable work skills, the Copper Mountain College bgi的/护理 program is here to support you in achieving your educational goals.
bgi的 is a state-funded program serving the academically and financially disadvantaged student with counseling and other support services to ensure completion of educational goals. Student success is our number one priority. bgi的 assists eligible students to reach their goals through academic, personal and transfer counseling, a book service program to assist with textbooks, and other support services.
How do I qualify?
- Be a California Resident;
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 units;
- Apply for financial aid and qualify for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG);
- Be educationally disadvantaged, as determined by bgi的 criteria; and
- Completed less than 70 degree applicable college units.
What services does bgi的 offer?
- Individualized Academic, Transfer and Personal 咨询
- Priority 登记
- 4 California State University and 4 University of California application fee waivers
- Assistance with obtaining books through the Book Service, Book Loan, and Book Exchange Programs
- Transfer Assistance
- Backpack and Supply Card
- Meal and Gas Cards
- Academic Awards banquet for students with a GPA above 3.0
- Letters of Recommendation
- Cap and Gown Purchase for 毕业典礼 (Graduation Ceremony)
- For Fall – April 1st to April 30th
- For Spring – November 1st to November 30th — 应用程序
- You can apply through your MY 卡塔尔世界杯竞彩 Portal, at the bgi的 counter, or click the application link below print, 完整的, and bring to bgi的 counter — 应用程序
How do I know I’m accepted?
Your application will not be processed until we have received all required documents. Once your 完整的d application is received and has been processed, you will receive an email from bgi的 notifying you of your acceptance or denial.
What other programs are within bgi的?
The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (护理) program provides services to students who are single head of household with a dependent(s) who is under the age of 18 years old. The 护理 program works in conjunction with bgi的 to provide support to CalWORKs students. 护理网页
Copper Mountain College
Joshua Tree, CA 92252
(760) 366-3791, ext. 4247
(760) 366-5257 fax
bgi的 is located in the Office of Student 服务 in the 300 Quad, next to 布鲁斯的地方.
Summer Hours June to July
We are closed on all legal and college holidays.